Thursday, June 16, 2011

Going to the Bahamas

In just 2 days, I will be on a cruise ship headed to the Bahamas!!!  So excited, especially about the food.  I love food, can't help it, and I love being able to order as many dishes as I want.  I'm a little indecisive, so I like that I can try a little of whatever strikes my fancy.  But it is important to note that I don't like to waste food, so my tummy better be ready to digest!  I am going to bring my hand sewing along with me incase I get a chance to relax on deck with a needle and thread, hopefully some progress will be made :)

In other news, I just finished a quilt top:

It's a pattern called "Chain Linked" by Amy Smart and the pattern can be purchased here.

Doesn't it look pretty up against my window?

When I get back from my cruise, I will be headed to the local quilt shop and learning to use a long-arm machine.  I've used them before and enjoyed how quickly a quilt can be quilted, can't wait to learn a new machine and get back to long-arm quilting!  Looking forward to cruising and then getting home to quilt, what an exciting week I have ahead of me!  Hope yours is good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment